Potential crew should study the tentative itinerary below for the first part of Fiona’s 2015/16 cruise.
Anyone interested in crewing should send Eric an e-mail at email@example.com. Please include a brief personal history with emphasis on sailing experience. Mention dates and sailing legs that are of interest.
Before applying please read the following:
1. Crew are responsible for getting themselves to and from the boat.
2. Crew are not paid but I will be responsible for all boat expenses including dockage,
food, fuel, etc.
3. Expenses ashore, eating out for example, are shared on an equitable basis.
4. Crew are responsible for any personal insurance they may want, such as medical costs.
5. Crew should have all necessary travel documents; passports and visas if needed.
6. Crew should be fit and have no outstanding medical problems.
7. Once selected I will provide a list of suggested personal gear to bring.
8. It is often difficult to accommodate crew who wish to sign on for short periods because
embarking/disembarking is not practical in remote areas.
9. Let me know if you have any special dietary needs.
10. I prefer to sail with non-smokers, but if necessary smoke on deck only.
Fiona’s 2015/2016 Cruise, Tentative Schedule (Part One).